Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Run Run Rudolph

With the holidays quickly approaching, it's good to not be lazy. I was glad I had my pal Liz to help hold me accountable with a run. It gets dark so early that it's easy to go home and get into my pajamas, especially since I've been fighting a runny nose! So here's the breakdown of my run today, which I am pretty happy about. I fought a mean hill and felt like giving up, but at one point, Liz said, "If you try to stop, I'll drag you!" It's always good to have someone pump you up after you gasp for breath while saying, "oh shit...."



Here is a picture after we finished. I blew my nose in that dri fit about 10 times. It's disgusting.


\It's always nice to come home to a hot dinner after a long run. This one had been cooking in the crockpot all day long.



It wasn't T.J.'s favorite meal, but I really enjoyed it. T.J. added avocado and hot sauce. 

So my message today is, it may be cold, you may have a boogery nose, you may still have Christmas presents to buy, or maybe you ate Christmas cookies for lunch, but don't give up on yourself. At the end of the day, making excuses only hurts yourself, and nobody knows that better than me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment