Monday, December 7, 2015

No Time Like the Present!




I started this blog in order to document a journey. This journey is mainly focused on the Flying Pig Half Marathon in May of 2016. However, I started focusing on my overall health and fitness in August with the start of a new school year. I've lost weight, but more importantly I've had more daily energy and I've had a better disposition when it comes to things like stress. This blog is not only for myself, but for other people too. This blog will definitely help me to stay motivated though, I hope. I'd like to share workouts, recipes, and help other people to stay focused on their goals. I love the picture above because there is no better time to make changes in your life then right now.

A little about me if you don't know me, I have never been a "runner" before. I was a theater kid in highschool and didn't play sports beyond volleyball my sophomore year. I did however love to dance and do gymnastics.  Since focusing on my health in August, I can currently run 3.5 miles at an 11 minute pace, which is FAR away from 13, but I will get there. I joined a running group that starts in January and I am hoping it will keep me accountable. I constantly like to have fun and I'm usually smiling and cracking jokes. Although I have my own insecurities, I try to stay confident and positive. I see importance in enjoying every day!



Here's me in San Fran-traveling is my true passion! 



No comments:

Post a Comment